The coordination of the Master in Statistics major Biostatistics of the Faculty of Agronomic Sciences of the University of Abomey-Calavi (UAC) is pleased to lunch the opening of the submission of application for the selection of students for the 8th batch of students for the academic year 2020-2021..
Additional information on the Master and the application materials are available in the attached flyer or on the link http://labef-uac.org/en/master/.
Application materials can be submitted:
- at the secretariat of the Master located on the second floor of Building I (CBIG) at the Faculty of Agronomic Sciences of the University of Abomey-Calavi from 09 AM to 5 PM or;
- at the secretariat of the Doctoral School of Agronomic and Water Sciences (ED-SAE) of the University of Abomey-Calavi (UAC) located at the Faculty of Agronomic Sciences of the University of Abomey-Calavi from 09 AM to 5 PM or;
- by email to: email@example.com with cc to
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Motivation letter addressed to the Director of ED-SAE
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Certified copy of Baccalaureate transcripts (BAC)
- Certified copy of Baccalaureate certificate
- Certified copy of Diploma or Attestation of Bachelor’s Degree
- Certified copy of 1st, 2nd and 3rd year transcripts
- Certified copy of internship certificates
- Attestation of deposit of diplomas or attestations for authentication for those who did not obtain their diplomas in Benin
- Curriculum Vitae
- English course is compulsory and the teaching fees are XOF 50 000. These fees are to be paid after the application has been definitively selected. Anglophone and holders of TOEFL certification (English) are not concerned by this intensive course.
- Parental commitment certified by a notary.
- Receipt of University Orientation Commission (CUO in French). The CUO fee is XOF 2000 and will be paid after the application has been pre-selected at the ED-SAE.
- Fees for application amounting to XOF 30 000 to be paid into the account of ED-SAE.
NB: (1$ ≈ XOF 550)
Important dates are:
- Starting date for submission of applications: June 10, 2020
- Closing date for submission of applications: July 30, 2021
For more information please:
For more information, please visit the Master’s website on the link: http://labef-uac.org/en/description/ or contact us at :
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- +229 90 14 04 58 or +229 67 80 86 30
- WhatsApp: +229 90 14 04 58
Looking forward to hearing you