Essomanda TCHANDAO MANGAMANA
Research interests: Multiblock data analysis, Multivariate data analysis
Faculty of Sciences and Technologies / University of Kara (Togo)
Laboratory of Biomathematics and Forest Estimations / University of Abomey-Calavi (Bénin)
Essomanda Tchandao Mangamana is born in 1991. He obtained his bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics and Socio-economics Applications at the University of Kara (2012) and a Bilingual Master degree in Biostatistics at the University of Abomey-Calavi (2016). From 2017, he is unrolled in a PhD program in Biometry at the University of Abomey-Calavi and Applied Statistics at Oniris, Nantes Atlantiques (France). From the same year, he is also temporarily attached to teaching and researches at the Faculty of Sciences and Technologies of the University of Kara.
As part of his PhD project, he works on multiblock data, which are paired by individuals. More precisely, he aims at comparing in a unified framework some existing unsupervised methods and proposing new other methods for the description of the structure of multiblock data and the assessment of the relationships among them. In the same vein, for the purpose of predicting a response block of variables from several explanatory blocks of variables, he aims at comparing supervised methods and proposing new strategies for the analysis of multiblock data.
Awards and distinctions
- 2017 : France Gouvernment Excellence Scholarship, allowing him to make his researches at the Unit of Statistics, Sensometrics and Chemometrics of Oniris, Nantes Atlantiques (France) for three months per year during his thesis.
- 2017 : Scholarship from the African Center of Excellence in Mathematical Sciences, Informatics and Applications of the University of Abomey-Calavi (Bénin).
Profiles and Curriculum (ResearchGate page. Google scholar, LinkedIn, etc.)
- ResearchGate page: https://www.researchgate.net/profil/Essomanda_Tchandao_Mangamana
Total number of publications
- Articles: 4
- Communications: 0
- Technical documents: 0
- Tchandao Mangamana, V. Cariou, E. Vigneau, R.L. Glèlè Kakaï, E.M. Qannari. Unsupervised multiblock data analysis: a unified appraoch and extensions. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems 194 (2019) 103856. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemolab.2019.103856
- E. Lokonon, E. Tchandao Mangamana, I. Gnonlonfoun, T.J.D. Akpona, A.E. Assogbadjo, R. Glèlè Kakaï, B. Sinsin. Knowledge, valuation and prioritization of 46 woody species for conservation in agroforestry systems along Ouémé catchment in Benin (West Africa). Environment, Development and Sustainability (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10668-018-0142-y
- E. Lokonon, E. Tchandao Mangamana, R. Glèlè Kakaï, B. Sinsin. Assessing use, diversity and local conservation priorities of woody species within agroforestry systems along Ouémé catchment in Benin (West Africa). Ethnobiology and Conservation (2017), 6:4. doi: 10.15451/ec2017-05-6.4-1-19. ISSN 2238-4782 ethnobioconservation.com.
- M.K. Savi, E. Tchandao Mangamana, C.G. Hounmenou, J.M. Deguenon, R. Glèlè Kakaï. Determination of lethal concentrations using an R software function integrating the Abbott correction. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology A 7 (2017) 25-30. doi: 10.17265/2161-6256/2017.01.004.
- The filled in form should be sent along with a professional photo of the researcher.
- +228 91993803