Forestry and Agroforestry
Biology and Ecology of Invasion and Biology of Conservation
Modelling Complex Ecological Dynamics
Climate change and Adaptations
Ethno-ecology and quantitative Ethnobotany
- MSc in Forestry, Faculty of Agronomic Sciences, University of Abomey-Calavi, 2014
• Engineer Degree in Forestry, Faculty of Agronomic Sciences, University of Abomey-Calavi, 2011
• Bachelor Degree in Agronomy, Faculty of Agronomic Sciences, University of Abomey-Calavi, 2010
Evolutionary processes between animals and plants are the key motors of woody trees dynamic and related ecosystem services delivery in natural stands. Mammalian herbivory can lead to decline and or extirpation of trees species in savannas ecosystems and then influence the food web at multiple trophic levels (Dublin 1991, van der Waal et al. 2016). In West Africa, mega-herbivores are impacting the dynamic of plants species and their related ecosystem services. The main objective of this study is to contribute to sustainable conservation of native biodiversity and sustainable maintaining of ecosystems services delivery in Pendjari Biosphere Reserve in Benin.
Awards and distinctions
2013-2014: Master of Sciences degree Fellowship from WECARD (supported by World Bank) on improvement of farming ecosystems’ resilience to climate change along catchment areas through development of participatory anti-erosive agroforestry systems in West Africa (Case of Ouémé catchment area in central and southern Benin).
2006-2011: National scholarship from the Benin’s Government for my Agricultural Engineer degree studies.
Profiles and Curriculum
Total number of publications
- Articles scientifiques publiés dans les journaux: 1
- Communications: 0
- Documents techniques: 0
- Gnonlonfoun I., Glèlè Kakaï R., Salako V.K., Assogbadjo A.E., Ouédraogo A. (2015). Structural analysis of regeneration in tropical dense forest: combined effect of plot and spatial distribution patterns. Acta botanica gallica 162(1): 79-87. (IF=0.24).
- +229 95520020