The Coordination of the project “Establishment of a land use dynamics assessment system and monitoring of management indicators of the Mono Delta transboundary biosphere reserve (SESI-RBTM)” benefiting from the technical and financial support of the OSFACO program and the GIZ, organizes a project results feedback workshop coupled with a training day on the computerized database management system on the reserve.
The training session and results’ sharing sessions will take place on 20 and 21 September 2018 respectively at Bel Azur hotel in Grand Popo.
- Train actors (Students, researchers, NGOs, Forestry Administration, Municipalities, CSOs) on the management and use of the Mono Delta transboundary biosphere reserve database
- Present the main findings obtained during the project implementation phase.
- Set a melting pot for the sharing of scientific experiences and development among actors
- Prof Romain GLELE KAKAÏ, Full Professor of Biometry and Forestry, FSA/UAC
- Prof Kouami KOKOU, Full Professor of Forestry, UL (Togo)
- Day 1: 30 participanrts
- Day 2: 100 participants
Participants are from the technical services of the public administration, NGOs and representatives of associations of local populations of the reserve
Bel Azur hotel of Grand Popo
INSTITUT DE RECHERCHE POUR LE DEVELOPPEMENT (IRD) through the OSFACO project entitled “Promotion and enhancement of the use of Earth observation satellite data for all activities related to land use monitoring and land-use change, to the agriculture and sustainable management of forest resources “