The coordination of the Master Programme in Statistics major Biostatistics of the Faculty of Agronomic Sciences of the University of Abomey-Calavi (UAC) is pleased to launch the call for application for admission and selection of the 9thbatch of students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Information on the Master’s Programme as well as the list of the required documents can be accessed on the following website http://labef-uac.org/en/description/
How to apply?
Submit your application:
- to the secretariat of the Master Programme at the 2nd Floor of CBIG-Building I, Faculty of Agronomic Sciences, University of Abomey-Calavi from 09 AM to 5 PM or;
- to the secretariat of the Doctoral School of Agronomic and Water Sciences (ED-SAE), Faculty of Agronomic Sciences, University of Abomey-Calavi (UAC), from 09 AM to 5 PM or;
- by email to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application letter addressed to the Director of ED-SAE
- Certified copy of your Birth certificate
- Certified copy of your Baccalaureate transcripts (BAC or High School Diploma )
- Certified copy of your Baccalaureate certificate (BAC or High School Diploma)
- Certified copy of your Bachelor’s degree (BSc)
- Certified copies of 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and defense (or 4th year if applicable) transcripts of your BSc
- Certified copies of internship certificates
- Proof of submission of academic documents for authentication (this applies to prospective students who did not obtain their degree in Benin)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Intensive English courses are mandatory, and the courses fees are XOF 80 000. These fees will be paid after final selection of applicants. The English classes do not apply to English speaking applicants and TOEFL certificate holders.
- Parental commitment certified by a notary.
- Receipt of University Orientation Commission (CUO in French). The CUO fee is XOF 2000 and will be paid after the application has been pre-selected at the ED-SAE.
- Application fees amounting XOF 10 000 must be paid in the following bank account:
- Bank: ECOBANK BENIN
- Account number: 11 01 35 65 20 18
- Account name: ED/FSA/UAC.
The important dates are:
- Start date for applications: June 01, 2021
- Closing date for applications: July 30, 2021
For more information, please visit the Master’s Programme website on the link: http://labef-uac.org/en/description/ or contact us at: